• Office of the Registrar

    PLEASE NOTE: Requests for Official transcripts are to be faxed to 361.698.1857.

    Locations and Office Hours:
    East Campus – Harvin Center, Room 270
    8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday
    8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Friday

    (361) 698 – 1255
    (361) 698 – 1595 FAX
    1 – 800 – 652 – 3357

    West Campus
    – Coleman Center, Room 128
    8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Thursday
    8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Friday

    (361) 698 – 1738
    (361) 698 – 1857 FAX

    The office of the registrar can assist you with:
    Students may view and print unofficial transcripts through WebDMC Portal.
    1. Login to WebDMC  
    2. Click on ‘Academic Profile’ 
    3. Click on ‘Transcript' 
    4. For Transcript Type, click on ‘UG Unofficial UG Transcript' 
    FERPA Consent for Disclosure to Parents 
    The FERPA Consent for Disclosure to Parents form is available for students to authorize Del Mar College officials to discuss the student’s academic record. The completed, signed form needs to be submitted to the Registrar’s Office (East or West campus). The form will need to be completed and submitted each school year.

    What are the courses needed to meet the general education core curriculum requirements?
    The requirements for the general education core curriculum can be found at the Texas General Education Core Web Center.

    Which courses from Del Mar College will transfer to another Texas post-secondary institution?
    This list is maintained by the Texas Common Course Numbering System (TCCNS).  Del Mar also accepts these courses from other Texas post-secondary institutions.

    How do I request that my transfer credits be evaluated?
    Submit a Transfer Evaluation Request Form (TERF) to the Registrar’s Office. After all of your official college and/or university transcripts have been received in the Student Enrollment Center we will be able to begin the evaluation process. 

    If you are a student that has earned credits from an institution outside the boundaries and territories of the United States toward a certificate or degree from Del Mar College, a course-by-course evaluation must be completed.  If you would like your coursework evaluated, see the National association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) www.naces.org website for an approved agency.  These agencies are independent and not affiliated with Del Mar College.  Del Mar College reserves the right to determine acceptability and/or placement of international academic credit.  Evaluation by an international evaluation agency does not guarantee acceptance or use at Del Mar College.

    Need to change your schedule?
    You may change your schedule prior to the official census date of the class by completing a Schedule Change Request, obtaining the appropriate signatures, and submitting the form to the Office of the Registrar.

    Need to drop a class? 

    Sometimes life happens and you need to drop a class.  It is recommended that you visit with staff in the Student Success Center to discuss potential consequences of this decision.  It is recommended that you visit with your advisor to discuss how this affects your academic plan to completion.  Texas Senate Bill 1231 states that you may drop only six classes in your entire college career, including Del Mar College and any other Texas college or university you may attend. This rule applies only to students who began college in the fall of 2007 or later. It also applies to students who may have begun college before 2007 in another state, but then transferred to a Texas college after the fall 2007 semester.  The only other allowable exemptions are:

    • You are sick or injured
    • You are caring for a sick or injured person
    • You have a death in your immediate family
    • Your work schedule changes
    • You go on active duty service with the U.S. armed forces or Texas National Guard
    • Crises beyond a person’s control such as the loss of home due to fire or a natural disaster
    • Loss of employment
    • You need to withdraw from all classes for the semester.
    • You were misadvised.  If selecting this reason, you must provide a letter from the advisor or the signed degree plan that indicates the student was enrolled in the course(s) in question due to misadvising.

    Make an informed decision! 

    Classes may be dropped during the time specified in the important dates section by completing the necessary forms required. The Course Section Drop Form must be completed in its entirety. The Registrar’s Office staff can assist you with this process. The Registrar’s Office staff can also assist you if you need to withdraw from all classes for the semester.

    Click here for important dates 

  • Contact Information

    Office of the Registrar
    East - HC, Room 270
    West - CC, Room 128
    (361) 698-1255
    (361) 698-1738
    fax: (361) 698-1595